Helping you maintain a life in motion
Our orthopedic specialists utilize pioneering techniques and highly specialized treatments to care for bones, muscles, and joints throughout the human body. Dedicated to providing the highest quality of personalized care, our physicians have a wide range of specialties and sub-specialties including robotic-assisted surgery, joint repair, fracture and trauma repair, total hip and knee replacements, and conditions affecting the shoulders and hands.
Sports Medicine: Getting you back in the Game!
Are you an athlete or a physically active individual who has had a recent injury such as an ACL tear or shoulder impairment? We specialize in sports-related injuries and conditions, delivering individualized care to help you improve performance and return you to an active lifestyle.
At the forefront of minimally invasive surgeries
- Our orthopedics team is trained in arthroscopic surgery, which revolutionizes the way joint damage can be treated and repaired. Patients benefit from faster recovery times, shorter hospital stays, and less scarring.
- We are the first in the country to use state-of-the-art techniques during joint replacement surgery, including the use of absorbable antibiotic beads to help minimize infection risk.
- Total knee replacement surgeries are performed using new-age low-profile more anatomic or life-like prostheses. We performed the first navigation-assisted total knee replacement surgery on Staten Island.
- Surgical Consultations
- Fractures and Trauma Treatments
- Casting and Brace Treatments
- Pain Management
- EMG Testing
All of our orthopedic surgeries are performed at Richmond University Medical Center.
We also refer all of our patients for Pain Management and Rehabilitation Services at Richmond University Medical Center.